GL,

Looks like a very nice patch. Unfortunately, it's not (yet) included in the
toaster. It appears that it would be a good fit for the toaster though.
Please create an enhancement request at
http://devel.qmailtoaster.com/flyspray/. I can't think of a reason why it
wouldn't be included eventually.

Have you applied the patch yourself to your toaster?

If not, that's a big part of your problem. ;) See
http://www.inter7.com/?page=empf-install for instructions.

If you have applied the patch and are still having problems, you might want
to post to the eMPF mailing list for assistence.