I have a couple of questions concerning the below header information.
This is a spam that one of my users received this morning.  My questions
pertain to the rule scores.  First question, this spam hit on the
SARE_ADULT2 BODY rule but it only received a score of 1.0.  I assume
this rule is looking for any porn spam so I would expect if an email hit
on this rule it would score higher.  Can I change the score for that
rule?  If so, do I just add a line in the local.cf file like so?

SARE_ADULT2 BODY 8.0

If not how would I increase the score for that rule on incoming emails?

Second question, in local.cf I have a line that reads:

BAYES_99 10.0

I had assumed that line to mean that any email hitting on the BAYES_99
rule would receive a score of 10.0, but as you can see this email only
received a score of 3.5 on that rule.  Why?  What can I do to make sure
emails that hit on this rule will receive the 10.0 score that I had
indicated in the local.cf file?

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0