> But... :(
> In my opinion maybe is better to put all SpamAssassin user prefs in
> mysql...
Yes it's the better thing you could do .
Spamd itself i see has some support for vpopmail , but i would prefer use
sql based preference .

There are a lot of plugin for squirrelmail to integrate the sa userpref ,
i've used one
and have modified  to fit in the toaster .

There is a perl script bundled with this plugin that traverse the
/home/vpopmail/domains and
train the bayes db  .

Feel free to mail me if you want some of my work . (and feel free to speak
italian ... i'm italian)

> But in this case I do not know how to retrive them with the toaster..
> Should I use spamc instead of spamd in
> /var/qmail/supervise/spamd/run ???
> This is mine...
> exec /usr/bin/spamd -x -u vpopmail -s mail 2>&1

Well it's spamc that has to be called with -u parameters in order to pass
the user to spamd .
I think this could be enabled by enable the --enable-spamc-user in simscan .

Bye,
Davide