Jake,
 I looked at the send logs I wish I knew what to put a grep on because I
do  not know what im looking at in these logs. I see where msgs are
succesful,bounced and no auths that sort of thing but nothing that looks
like it had a problem sending the list out to everyone. I may be
overlooking something.
Thanks

> Yes to all of the above except the log I have not checked.
>  Ill look there and see whats up
> All of the new emails that we add to the list thru qmailadmin to the list
> all seem to work. Its just the ones I imported.
> Thanks
>
>> David Milholen wrote:
>>> Ok, Here I am again with ezmlm.. Really want this to work because I
>>> dont
>>> want to have to enter 300+ emails.
>>>  My txt file import into ezmlm worked with no errors but none of those
>>> on
>>> that list recieved the msg from the mailing list.
>>>  How do i fix this??
>>> my head is beginning to hurt:(
>>>

>> If they're showing as being on the mailing list as subscribers, you may
>> have a problem elsewhere - like in the sending process.
>> Is this a machine you normally send emails from, or one that was set up
>> just for the mailing list? Does anything show in the logs? (The send log
>> would be the first place I check)
>>

> --
> Wireless Etc
> David Milholen