George Sweetnam wrote:
> ----- I was following the installation links on your new page
> (http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com) and the gpgkey and download links were
> broken. I can wget them now so I guess it's been corrected.

Sorry about that, my bad. I didn't realize they were broken until after I
had sent replies yesterday. I didn't mean to imply that anyone was not
following directions. ;)

> I was going to attempt to use the qtp to install from scratch on a clean
> system (i
> did put the pre-req's and some other perl stuff on it already though).
>
> George.

Cool, George. I've built a few new toasters with it recently, and there are
just a couple things you should be aware of:

.) zlib version comparision (to the stock version) was broken. This has been
fixed in the svn trunk, but is not included in the latest rpm. I was waiting
to cut the next release until the migration was completed. I expect to cut
the the next release very soon. In the meantime, you grab the latest
qtp-newmodel script from the svn trunk (wget
http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/svn/trunk/bin/qtp-newmodel).

.) there is apparently a dependency missing in clamav-toaster, such that it
gets installed before qmail-toaster when they're all done at once (in a
single rpm -Uvh command, as qtp-newmodel does) and user qmaill doesn't exist
yet. To work around this, simply install all the packages up through qmail
first, then run qtp-newmodel again selecting the rest of the packages.

Please let us know how you make out.