----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric "Shubes"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "qmailtoaster-list" <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 4:18 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] qtp 0.2.9-1.3.11 released

Changes in this version:
.) removes clamav-toaster before upgrading if installed clamav-toater <=
0.90.1-1.3.11
.) backs up / restores entire /usr/share/clamav directory
.) restore configuration files default changed to 'no'
.) missing package files in linked sandbox no longer fatal (message only)

That'll solve the issues I was having with clam too. For some reason it was installing .10 and .11 at the same time (when upgrading). The versions of the past 2 versions changed their syntax slightly (switching "." and "-").

I've been fighting issues where multilog can't write to the /var/log/qmail tree, but figured it out this AM. I was looking at permissions, but didn't look at /var itself. It'd been changed to being owned by vpopmail.vchkpw ... nasty surprise! I didn't find anything which caused it either, but now the logging works. I am a bit puzzled why we don't use some of the daemontools features still (svcscanboot). Without readproctitle running it's tough to troubleshoot when you don't have logs. I made a custom rpm for daemontools to get some extras.

Off to fix /etc/hosts now so imap will work (happens every time on a new install when i deploy to a pub ip)....

---removing xinetd because we're running tcpserver.

George S.