Jake: qmail-toaster, daemontools-toaster, uscpi-tcp-toaster, libsrs2-toaster, and vpopmail-toaster. I am eventually going to install them all, I just hit, what I thought was, a stopping point and was just going to do a small test :). I guess I will continue with the rest of the install and see things work then. I just didn't know if just those packages should work and svscan should start, I am working on porting the rest over to install them, it just takes time. Qmail-Toaster was a big one, lots and lots of work to do with it. Hopefully none of the others will be that long :)

Jake Vickers wrote:
Ryan Gibbons wrote:
Quick Question, If I have just installed qmail-toaster (not courier or anything else, just qmail-toaster and its 3 or 4 deps). Should I not be able to start svscan in the supervise dir?

I am trying to test some things out, and I don't know if I need to troubleshoot this further, or if this will be taken care of by completeling the entire QmailToaster install.
It's really meant to be a complete package. What packages did you install?