tobbe wrote:
Den Sunday 25 March 2007 23:33:01 skrev John:

   Thank you, your SRPM for Qmailadmin did create the Spam Detection
checkbox in the interface.
   Unfortunately, the /etc/mail/mailfilter script called in .qmail for
the user does not create the Spam folder when I send the sample-spam.txt
to the user. Also nothing in the maildrop log. Yet the email bounces
back to me saying it's spam. The .qmail file is being ignored in the
case of spam. Non spam email shows up in the maildrop log.
   Thanks,
John B.