George Sweetnam wrote:

You can also uses the vconvert function for qmail instead of manually adding them (if you have a large group of users or encrypted passwords importing is much easier). I've done it a few times from QMR and Shupp's installations and here are the basics. I wish I was at work to look at my notes, but this should be all you need. I have some scripts i wrote which zip and rsync to a new server and such, but they are overkill for only a couple of domains. I'm not sure I've seen anyone else post correct info on using vconvert elsewhere so I'll share because I know this works (10 minutes to write ....):

Thanks George. If you want to send me the sanitized scripts offlist I'll post them for others.