On 18-Apr-07, at 8:29 AM, Neil Jolly wrote:

I'm using a recent install of qmailtoaster stable on centos 4, and have found that chkuser blocks any outgoing emails that exceed 50 recipients regardless of the settings in tcp.smtp. My current tcp.smtp setting is: CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="200". The tcp.smtp cdb files have been rebuilt, and qmail restarted, but the limit remains 50. Is this limit only at build time?

Relying to my own here. Just reading this from the chkuser info:

CHKUSER_RCPT_LIMIT_VARIABLE     2.0.5    defined        "CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT"
Defines the variable which contains the maximum number of allowed recipients. When the first value, between CHKUSER_RCPT_LIMIT_VARIABLE's variable and CHKUSER_WRONGRCPT_LIMIT_VARIABLE's variable is reached, chkuser rejects everything

The way I read that any further emails are rejected after either variable(CHKUSER_RCPT_LIMIT_VARIABLE or CHKUSER_WRONGRCPT_LIMIT_VARIABLE) limit is reached. Maybe I need to up the CHKUSER_WRONGRCPT_LIMIT_VARIABLE as well to help resolve this??? Thoughts?

Thanks,

Neil Jolly