I've built quite a number of these QMT machines but lately, I'm having so many
problems, I need a starting point to get things working properly. While
installing, I get constant errors which I cannot resolve so wish to try
something different.

I saw an ISO of a pre-installed QMT somewhere but recall that the one I tried
didn't work very well. Actually, it just kept going into CentOS installation
mode and not installing QMT as I remember.

Anyone know of an ISO which does in fact work well?

Mike