Dear all,

I am planning to change my ISP and hence the IP address of my server is
going to be changed.

Due to limited resources, I can't setup another server while switching over
to the new IP.  My server has around 60 users.  I plan to:

  1. Shorten the refresh time of my MX record to 900 (15 mins) from the
  current 3600 (1 hour) for 4 days to make sure all DNS gets the changes;
  2. change the MX record to the new IP address and plug my server to
  the new network

Does the above steps work and are they enough?  My current MX record use the
following settings:
       refresh = 3600 (1 hour)
       retry   = 900 (15 mins)
       expire  = 3600000 (41 days 16 hours)