Hi,

I have this error as following when I tried to install on RHEL 5

checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking pcre.h usability... no
checking pcre.h presence... no
checking for pcre.h... no
checking pcre/pcre.h usability... no
checking pcre/pcre.h presence... no
checking for pcre/pcre.h... no
configure: error: pcre.h not found - install PCRE from www.pcre.org
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.45951 (%prep)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.45951 (%prep)
error: File not found by glob: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/maildrop-toaster*.rpm

Installing isoqlog-toaster . . .
Shall we continue? (yes, skip, quit) [y]/s/q:

Please help.

Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:        Gabriel Lai wrote:          Hi
Jake,

   I can see that it was discussed before in the list, what about the
installation notes? I used the CentOS Installation Guide, it doesn't brings me
to the second steps, but stuck at dependecy check up.

  http://www.qmailtoaster.com/centos/cnt50/very-quick-install.txt

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.