Hello,
When i am trying to connect pop3 server, usual it is verrrryyyy slow.
I have tested telnet to the pop3 server with very mixed result.

Any ideas? I have not :(

The box:
Xeon, lots of the rest, raid and blabla.
Fresh installed Centos 5 with QT

This might popup by telnet after 30 seconds, telneiting to the box via LAN
+OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SMTP works as it should.
Incoming email drops in but usual outlook 2003 ends with a timeout to the server.

I run QT on several other boxes with Centos 4 without problems.
Only difference is the djbdns stuff and package versions ...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards
Ole

--
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you
have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the