Hello ,

I have installed the qmail toaster with all packages on fedora 6.

I want to configure Imap but I don't know where to start from.

I know so far some things that I must do:

1.The users that will use Imap will need first to authenticate somehow.How?

2.After that I'll have to provide some kind of smtp-auth for them.

I found this patch:

http://shupp.org/patches/netqmail-1.05-tls-smtpauth-20040207.patch

but it seems to need netqmail-1.05 and I don't know if installing it will
create some problems with actual qmail Toaster suite.

Does anybody knows about this?

Marcos

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com