PakOgah wrote:
does anybody already know about deepofix mailserver ??
http://sourceforge.net/projects/deepofix/
http://deeproot.in/deepofix

it's said just download the cd then it will install linux and all thing
needed for mailserver. (like qmt-iso)
and it seems it uses almost the same opensource package (on the website I
found word like clamav, spamasssassins, qmail-ldap)
they also had global addressbook (using qmail-ldap??)

but they have more advance administration web-console
which can configure smtp settings. better qmailadmin and vqadmin to
manipulate 250 users instantly.. and so on..

any way deepofix iso is only 200MB
Jake, any chance to create qmt-iso (also qmt with features like that?)
The ISO is just an installation for the QMT packages. I throw in a couple little extra features to make some things easier. I'll look at DeepRoot's management page and see if it's adaptable for QMT. And yeah their ISO is only 200M. It's also Debian, not Redhat based. That makes it a little easier to strip down, and I'm sure theirs is rather stripped. My ISO is geared to be a full server once the installation's done.