Ron Dyck writes:
I'm new to qmailtoaster, though I have been using qmail for a number
of years. I'm now in the process of setting up a new server and have
implemented qmailtoaster.

I'm considering greylisting to cut down on spam and have breifly
looked at a few implementations. Does anyone have suggestions as to
which implementation/experience in set-up etc.?

-
The implementation available at: http://freesoftware.silence.org/spamdyke/ is coded in pure c and so it's fast than the other counterparts.

You could choose the localdomains to be greylisted and the remote ip to be whitelisted .

Spamdyke gives you also some other useful anti-spam protection ...

Could be useful,

have fun,

Davide