Jake,

Still working on my migration box, which is coming along nicely. Thanks
for your answers on the qtp-backup/restore scripts. I appreciate the
files being left, just wanted to be sure the something wasn't being
missed!

Two things I'm wondering about:

1.       On my box I'm retiring, I had to disable domain keys by linking
qmail-queue back to qmail-queue.orig; on the toaster wiki, it claims
that will be done in future releases. Is that done in the ISO?

2.       I like to have phpmyadmin installed for various tasks, but the
latest version "suggests" mcrypt support, which in not compiled into the
php rpm on the ISO. I was planning to get the SRPM and recompile with
mcrypt support, but I cannot locate an SRPM for php-4.3.11-2.8. Can you
point me to this SRPM? Not a huge deal, as phpmyadmin works without
mcrypt...I'm just a perfectionist and like to get rid of warning
messages!

Aaron Spurlock

  <http://www.technovationdesign.com/>

Total Technology Management
1100 Country Hills Dr. STE 118
Ogden, UT 84403
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1100+Country+Hills+Dr.+S
TE+118&csz=Ogden%2C+UT+84403&country=us>
tel: 801.627.2866
fax: 801.409.1421

<<image001.gif>>

<<image004.png>>