Hi Per,

If you look in the wiki, a few months ago I added a script that puts all of the queue permissions back in order for when a upgrade fails. That same set of commands might work for you.

Regards,
Warren

Per Qvindesland wrote:
Hello List

I am not sure but I might be sitting with a cache problem that I can't
solve, I have checked all nic's and /etc/resolv.conf hosts and
everything else, I did a ip route flush cache I can do a "host
somedomain.com" and ping the ip that I host tells me that the
somedomain.com is sitting with but if I want to ping the name
somedomain.com I get told that it can't find it, where am i going wrong
here? could anybody please kick my sorry butt in the right direction ;)

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland