Basura wrote:
Hi Jake
Where the backup process puts the file with all the backup that have to be moved to the new server? There is not much documentation on the hole procedure. If I get it clear, I can write something.

Yes. The docs are mainly in the head of the script. Run the backup, and it will create a file in your $backupdest dir (defined in the script) like this:
200607281856-backup.tar.gz
Move that file to your new server's /root dir, and then run the restore script. Give it a reboot when it's done (not really necessary), and all should be well.