I am installing the toaster on Mandriva 2007.  I tried qtp - but there is a
dependency that I just could not figure out.  I used the install script and
instead of mdk103 I had it rebuild the rpms as mdv2007.  Seems to work - until
I get to control-panel-toaster.  It tells me the following:

error: Failed dependencies:
        httpd >= 2.2.3 is needed by control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.4.noarch

You guessed it - Apache is installed:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] qtms-install]# rpm -qa | grep apache
apache-base-2.2.4-6mdv2007.1

Any ideas?  I tanked my mail server - and I have been up over 24hrs trying to
get this one up.  Been a bad weekend - and now it seems I am so close, yet so
far away...

Thanks in advance

Jack