Hi,

After experiencing two clamav-toaster-0.90.1-1.3.11 based hangs (lots
of clamd processes hanging around and no email coming through)  this
week I upgraded to clamav-toaster-0.90.1-1.3.13. Now when looking at
devel site I see that  0.90.2 has been in testing over a month now.
And I think in upstream they have even 0.90.3 available. So what's the
situation with qmailtoaster updates...?

Regards,
Peter

On 5/4/07, Erik A. Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The devel site has a clamav-toaster released Nick.

Erik