From: Fernando Azevedo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:09 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Strange behaviour of qmailadmin

to all whom this information might be usefull:

the "0" actually disables the feature and prevents it from appearing in the
qmailadmin menu...

what I tried in a test domain (and actually it worked :-)) was delete the
"0" by using the vqadmin-toaster interface. Now all features are available
in the qmailadmin interface.

Thank you all,
Fernando

  _____