The cvd files are part of the clamav distribution, which is why we
include them. Until they are pulled, we will continue to distribute
them.

Nice note though.

Erik

On 6/5/07, A M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I list,

I've just updated several servers from 90.2 to 90.3 and notice the
following:

the package as two .cvd files wich will go into /usr/share/clamav
if these files exist when starting clamd daemon it takes forever to start
and then it drops with an error.
If we delete this file and run freshclam for update signatures everything
goes smothly from then on.

AM