Yahoo / Gmail Problem got solved ,
but while sending message to Aol user i got following in my Qmail send
logs :

@400000004667c5322336270c delivery 1: deferral:
Connected_to_64.12.137.184_but_greeting_failed./Remote_host_said:_554-_(RTR:DU)__http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rtrdu.html/554__Connecting_IP:_61.XX.10.XX/

Note : XX is my real ip running Qmail.

Can you tell me what it is ?

Yaa but i can receive the mail from aol, that part is ok .

Thanks.

Jake Vickers wrote:
> kernel.2k5 wrote:
>> Hi i tested as per yours instructions and found that as shown below :
>>
>> 400000004665b87e1cf0b2f4 CHKUSER accepted sender: from
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
>> <www.myqmaildomain.com:unknown:127.0.0.1> rcpt <> : sender accepted
>> @400000004665b87e2532cde4 CHKUSER relaying rcpt: from
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
>> <www.myqmaildomain.com:unknown:127.0.0.1> rcpt
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : client allowed to relay
>> @400000004665b87e35c2eaa4 CHKUSER relaying rcpt: from
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
>> <www.24x7cnssupport.com:unknown:127.0.0.1> rcpt
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : client allowed to relay
>> @400000004665b87e3b8743f4 tcpserver: end 14586 status 0
>> @400000004665b87e3b875b64 tcpserver: status: 0/100
>>

>> Then i go to yahoo and gmail acount .
>>
>> In gmail i found the message in SPAM folder ????Why its like this????
>>
>> yahoo no sign of receiving neither Spam nor Bulk ????why ??????
>>
>> Apart ., what i seen above is
>> "<www.myqmaildomain.com:unknown:127.0.0.1> rcpt <> : sender accepted"
> Don't worry about the "unknown" part. That's just the remote computer,
> since you're not doing DNS checks when contacting them.
> Finding your messages in the Spam folder is not uncommon, especially
> with a new mail server. If you move it to your regular inbox and
> report it as NOT SPAM, in the future it should not be put in the spam box.
> As far as the other providers.... I know AOL is especially strict with
> reverse DNS checks - if you don't have a reverse DNS entry, they
> bounce your message. They may do it silently now. In Yahoo, give it a
> few hours to make it's way into a folder, or for you to get a bounce
> message from them explaining why the message bounced. Once you work
> through a few of these headaches with the Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail,
> Earthlink, etc., providers you usually won't have to again.

With Best Regards

Mr.Shailesh Bhutada(CTO)

Web:www.comptrixsys.com
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
     :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This Message is sent Via [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Server SuSe 10.1 Linux Using Opera's e-mail client
or Mozilla ThunderBird Mail Client.