Helmut Fritz wrote:
Joseph,
that works a treat! thx much. anyone have an idea if that will have any detrimental effects on the script/html code at all (i have no clue - hate scripting!)

*From:* Joseph Lundgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:53 PM
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Subject:* RE: [qmailtoaster] admin-toaster incredibly slow after update

I had a similar (in symptom, at least) problem this morning. The 'print_updates' function was timing out. I commented it out, and BAM -- Problem resolved.

In the file  /usr/share/toaster/htdocs/admin/index.php, change

<? print_updates(); ?>

to:

<? //print_updates(); ?>

Sincerely,

On the page, it won't show any updates. I don't think this function has been used in a while anyway.