Jake Vickers wrote:
For those that get error logs sent to them, Rules Emporium returned 404 error last night when trying to update your rules from Rules du Jour. The word on the Spamassassin mailing list is that there was a DDOS attack on the site last night.
If I hear anything else earth-shattering, I'll let you know.
RulesEmporium has been brought back online. Prolexic (www.prolexic.com) provided DDoS protection for them and has allowed them to get back online. They are asking that everyone also stop updating Rules du Jour rules nightly. They say that since the rules are so infrequently updated, that everyone should at least most to a weekly check to save on bandwidth.