2007/6/18, PakOgah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

A M wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been using multitail for some time version 3.something...
> Anyway during maintenance I've changed somethings on multitail.conf and
> noticed the color conf I've made for QMT so it follows.
> hope it helps you to read those logs... ;)

do you a screenshots of it? atleast it'll give me ideas before putting
something to my machine.
and I am using CentOS 4.4 where I should paste those color schemes ?
thx

Hi,

color schemes go in /etc/multitail.conf - I've placed mine at the end of
default colorschemes.

Sorry, no screenshots, but it simply highlights with relevant colors what's
going on

eg.: in send log deferrals go yellow, failures go red, and success goes
bright white

and so on...

--
AM