Erik A. Espinoza ha scritto:
Thanks for the kind words. I will be spending the next couple of weeks
merging the main site and devel site together, so as to have a
cohesive location for all Qmail Toaster packages.

I plan to continue releasing security updates for the 1.3 branch, but
the vast majority of my work will be spent on the upcoming 1.4
release. This will include a yum repository for all non-DJB packages
for easier maintenance. Spamdyke will be added as a replacement for
rblsmtpd. Configuration files, supervise files and init scripts will
be split into a single package. To reduce workload on development, the
QmailToaster 1.4 will be strictly targetted for CentOS & supported
versions of Fedora. If a developer chooses to maintain SuSE/OpenSUSE
or Mandriva, we can talk off list.

Once 1.4 is deemed stable, I will write a 1.4 migration doc and allow
someone else to takeover the 1.3 branch if someone decides to step up.

This is the current vision of the future. Feedback is always welcome.

Thanks,
Erik

Do you have already a list of qmail patches applied to 1.4 branch ?

Thx,
Davide