Hi,

451, if I recall correctly, hapens when some internal  (local) condition
triggers a processing error...

Try enbaling recordio im multilog to see what hapens... try seraching the
list for to enable it as realy don't remember very well.

ADVISE: be aware that recordio logs the entire comunication (including
message contents) which will produce very large logs very fast...

Wich version of QMT are you using? Cause I'd some prblems with some mailers
without LF patch in QMT.

AM