Running it on several machines here. Some upgraded, some fresh installs. I have not had any problems.

Adam

Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH wrote:
At one of my servers it is running for a month without any problems.

Johannes

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hello,
   Just curious, has anyone been able to successfully upgrade to
spamassassin-toaster-3.2.1 from the development site?

regards,
Chas