Maybe you created those domains via vqadmin, and didnĀ“t specify the
number of accounts, forward, mailing lists, etc.

Natalio.

On 7/13/07, Richard Starkie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

I have been adding domains to my toaster today, which seemed to go
OK, however when I come to log in to the Admin Console for the new
domains I have no options :(

I have set the user name I am loging in with to a domain
administrator but this appears to make no change to the way it works
:(

can anyone shed any light on this mystery???

many thanks as always

Richard