from qmailtoaster.com site
the toaster for most of the packages is in release 1.3
the packages it self has it own different version

Natalio Gatti wrote:
rpm -qa | grep toaster

On 7/16/07, James Jarrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm having to fill out a questionaire for a technology audit (yea.) and
I am having a darned of a time figuring out exactly what version of
qmail I'm running.

I thought there was a command that would print out the version(s) of
qmail and all the various and sundry other bits of the toaster, but I
can't seem to find it anywhere.

James