PakOgah wrote:
> Jake Vickers wrote:
>> Glenn Remstedt wrote:
>>> list,
>>>
>>> I've an new installed QMT on CentOS-5
>>> when run spamassassin -D bayes --lint
>>> [4469] dbg: bayes: no dbs present, cannot tie DB R/O:
>>> /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
>>> [4469] dbg: bayes: no dbs present, cannot tie DB R/O:
>>> /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
>>>
>>> * how and where could I get 'bayes_toks' installed?
>>>
>> bayes is a Spamassassin thing. It won't be an RPM package. Check to
>> see if you have the files in your /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin dir.
>> They may just have the wrong permissions.
>>
> Glenn,
> If you googling for that keyword they are a lot of people experience the
> same thing
> it seems SA bayes databases is corropt.
> some says do thing in http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DbDumpAndLoad
> but I go in easy way,
> delete the database so SA re-create them again
>
> rm -rf /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/
>
> it's remind you to watch the spamd log also, bayes is also important
> paramater for SA other than it's rule

thanks for your help on this, but still I could not have these correct running:
isn't this right that there should pop up three files in
/home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/  named: auto-whitelist, bayes_seen and bayes_toks
the only one that come in there is 'auto-whitelist'

here is my 'local.cf':
bayes_path /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/bayes
auto_whitelist_path /home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist

ok_locales all
skip_rbl_checks 1

required_score 5
report_safe 0
rewrite_header Subject ***SPAM***

use_pyzor 1
pyzor_options --homedir /home/vpopmail/.pyzor
pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor
add_header all Pyzor _PYZOR_
score PYZOR_CHECK 3

use_auto_whitelist 1
#whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

use_bayes 1
use_bayes_rules 1
bayes_auto_learn 1
bayes_file_mode 0770

# spamassassin -D bayes --lint
[3949] dbg: bayes: no dbs present, cannot tie DB R/O:
/home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
[3949] dbg: bayes: no dbs present, cannot tie DB R/O:
/home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
[3949] dbg: bayes: no dbs present, cannot tie DB R/O:
/home/vpopmail/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
[3949] dbg: bayes: not scoring message, returning undef
[3949] dbg: bayes: opportunistic call attempt failed, DB not readable

Glenn.