On Jul 17, 2007, at 7:25 AM, Jake Vickers wrote:

I don't own an iPhone, but can you tell me where the plugin comes from, and possibly some more details? I'd like to put something on the wiki on this (I have a Treo 700w myself), and I'm sure I'll be needing this in the future, since one of my clients just activates 38 iPhones.....
Thanks.

IMAP-IDLE plugin for Mail.app: http://www.rothwell.us/imapidle/ index.html

v1.06 didn't work for me (Mail.app crashed repeatedly immediately after starting) but 1.07-pre3 works fine.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v