From: A M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:05 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Domain bouncing mail, vuser says user is fine

OK,

cur_users on dir_control, some times, gets maxed up. usualy after adding
users if I recall correctly. Not necessarily with vqadmin, but with
qmailadmin also (I think).

I googled it arround and and didn't get much, so I assumed a vqadmin bug at
first. But in some of my systems this happens when adding users to domains.
Couldn't trace it to a single point.

It's not a every time thing though so I figure some bug between mysql5 and
vqadmin.

In any case cur_users is always 0 in the DB, regardless of the number of
users.

2007/7/17, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

A M wrote:
> you should install phpMyAdmin. This will allow you to use the
> interface to edit the values in dir_control table.
>
> FWIW I think QMT had this issue since, at least, ver 1.3... prior to
> that I don't know.
>
> The field is allaways 0 but at some point , after qmailadmin I think,
> it gets maxed out.

Can you elaborate on that some? If it's a consistent problem, I was not
aware of it.
Thanks.

--
AM