Ron:
yes, the new toaster is able to delete messages tagged above a specified mark.
You have two threshold: one for direct deletion and one for subject
modification.

Natalio.

On 7/19/07, Ron Horist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I have kept up with the list.  I believe it has
been about a year since I have upgraded my Toaster.

The Spam question I have is, I believe with the version of the toaster I
have spamassassin that it would not delete emails that it found as spam
but would just send them to your inbox with a tag.

Is the new version able to now delete them?  I have a few users that get
alot of spam and I know I could set it up in SquirrelMail or other email
clients to delete them, but wanted it to where the system would delete
them and the user doesn't even see them.

Thanks..