so is there any way to allow some domain to send attachment (jpg) which blocked this simscan rule?
pala.bo-tak.info:clam=yes,spam=yes,spam_hits=12,attach=.jpg,.scr

I know that RAV (Reliable AV) has different incoming and outgoing rule so I can easily create that rule
but today RAV is gone.

and another commercial antivirus solution has per mailbox license, not so cheap if you has 1000 mailbox or does any body linux-qmail antivirus that has license type other than per mailbox (per server, per IP, per domain, per CPU will be alright)

rgds,

PakOgah wrote:
between policy and simscan rule

policy:
I want all user unable to send *.jpg due to abuse
simscan:
pala.bo-tak.info:clam=yes,spam=yes,spam_hits=12,attach=.jpg,.scr

policy:
I want myself able to send/rcvd *.jpg
simscan:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:clam=yes,spam=yes,spam_hits=12,attach=.scr

policy:
but I want all user able to rcvd *.jpg from a specific domain (i.e. yahoo.com)
simscan: (can I do this?)
yahoo.com:clam=yes,spam=yes,spam_hits=12,attach=.scr

I need that feature, while I am blocking all user unable to send some type of attachment but the same type of attachment can be rcvd by my users from specific domain.

Regards,