smtp auth turned on in the client software?  i just switched some users to
submission port and it is working great...

  _____

From: Kyle Quillen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:10 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Submission port

Hey all,

Got a small issue.  I have addresses that check email from remote networks
and then I have a few ips that get blacklisted from time to time for
whatever the reason.  I hate SORBS.  Anyways I have them set their outgoing
port to 587 and they can telnet to that port but the server still sends back
a rejection and will not send the email.  It's still getting rejected by my
server for some reason.

Any ideas on where to look?

Thanks