From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:22 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Squirrel Mail failure

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Quoting Helmut Fritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> Not sure how far along you are, but any chance you can/would use the
>> qmt-iso?  I did, and was very happy with the result.  Stuff just
>> worked - all I had to do was configure.

I think i see what you mean now.  i google searched the qmt-iso, and from
what i can tell... it's an installer.  I already have qmail installed and
working (well mostly) but key pieces refuse to function properly.  1's the
queue and the other is squirrelmail and IMAP.  on the queue i'm getting
unable to stat message, queue_repair.py didn't work.  squirrelmail is a bit
more elusive since i can't seem to get a decient message to tell me where
the point of failure is.