From: Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:59 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Ezmlm: "...all others bounce" vs.
"...all messages go to moderators for approval"

Hello,

I have recognized that. I think this is a feature: Elsewise
everybody could post in the administrator's name.

Johannes

Dairenn Lombard schrieb:
Hello,

Mailing lists in ezmlm set to "Only moderators can post, all others
bounce" behave as though the mailing list is set to "Only
moderators
can post, all messages go moderators for approval."  In
other words,
Moderators are forced to approve their own e-mail posts to
the mailing
list when it should go straight through.

No previous discussion of this issue was found at mail-archive.com.
This behavior is observed through ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.3, the
most recent toaster ezmlm source RPM available - is this
the result of
a bad setting in qmailadmin, a feature or a bug?

If the settings are wrong, please advise on the appropriate
settings.
If it's a feature, can this be changed at compile time by
editing the
spec file?  If it's a bug, is there a patch available that could be
applied to the SOURCES directory once the SRC RPM is extracted that
will fix this?

Please advise.

System information: CentOS 4.5 Linux 2.6.9-55.0.2.Elsmp

Thank you.

- Dairenn

--

|  weberhofer GmbH               | Johannes Weberhofer
|  information technologies
|  Austria, 1080 Wien, Blindengasse 52/3

For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]