Thanks

Im doing this

/etc/init.d/iptables stop

then

telnet localhost 587
Trying 127.0.0.1...
telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused

Any clue  why 587 is not working?

thanks

Lucian Cristian escribió:
Basura wrote:
Hi all!

How can I test if submisson port works? Is there a test I can do inside my server console? Have tried by changeing in my thunderbird the port 25 to 587 and it can´t get conected.

Thanks

first of all test telnet 587, and if it working grep into /var/log/qmail/submission/current