[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello ,

We have just installed an IronPort machine for spam control in our company. It works fine for incoming emails but now I want to try something different.

I want the IronPort server to check our outcoming emails but I don't want to set on every client of the company the outgoing server one by one so I'd like to know if there is a way to tell Qmail server to do that for every client that connects to it and redirect (relay ?) it immediately to the new IronPort outcoming server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mark