From: Ahmed Shareef [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 1:17 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] All my pop3 user are getting this error message

Please can you explain me in details I am new to qmailtoaster what are the
changes I have do on the mail server side to open smtp port 587

Thanks

On 9/1/07, Natalio Gatti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You should use the submission port.
QT opens a second smtp service in port 587.
You have to change your email clients to use that port instead of port 25.
The submission port demands smtp authentication. You have to enable it
in your email clients.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Sorry I didn't get you. Are you talking about mail server IP or POP3
> client
> > > IP
> > >

> > > Thanks

> tcprules.

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",R
BLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_WRONG
RCPTLIMIT="10",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/contro
l/domainkeys/%/private",NOP0FCHECK="1"

> on
> > > port

> trying