Jake Vickers wrote:
Sergio Minini {NETKEY} wrote:
Hi there,
my name is Sergio, i am from Buenos Aires and I just subscribed to the list. I just installed QMT-ISO, and I have to configure it yet. I am fairly new to Qmail.
Hope to learn the stuff around here,

Welcome Sergio. Hopefully the ISO installation went well for you. If you have any further questions, ask them here and someone will be sure to answer!

Hah... this email remind me to inform all of those whose using QMT-ISO,
I am creating a manual on how to configure QMT-ISO to work based on our configuration so QMT-ISO plus this manual would be a direct shortcut creating full of enhancement mailserver
but I am not finished  yet.
So I am asking for those who using QMT-ISO and already configure it and running smooth please update it for future use.

thank you.

ps: thank you for Lucize  for adding smartd section.