Jake Vickers wrote:
PakOgah wrote:
Jake Vickers wrote:
Thanks to Dave MacDonald! He put together a couple VMWare images of the QMT-ISO installation (one for Intel and one for AMD) and I have made them available on the qmtiso.com website. The ZIP files are 557M each. A 80G partition is defined but not allocated. I will be releasing version 1.3.1 of the QMT-ISO sometime next week, mainly including the CentOS updates. I may put a few other tweaks in there, but nothing major at this time. Soon though! I will also be releasing QTP-0.2.13-1.3.16 sometime the week after that if all stays on schedule - sometime this month at the latest. Expect some new enhancements there, as well as some bug fixes.
Hi Jake,
when I using qmtiso 1.2 for offline installation (not connected to internet) qtplus is not installed, I hope for next version it'll be included so it's available when the installation is offline

I can add a check into the installation for that - I never figured on anyone installing a mail server with no Internet access so I neglected to code that in. It just installed the latest version from the website.
Thanks.

if all packages needed for qmtiso available on cd, qmtiso would be perfect for training labs / testing server /1 day workshop or even more include it on book / magazine but if internet connection available at install time, it updates all packages before compiling/installing
just a thought, thank you for considering and adding it