Those rules are only working within squirrel mail. They don't have any effect
outside squirrel mail. Of course, once executed inside squirrel the results are
committed to the IMAP server and are valid for all other clients.

Johannes

Sergio Minini {NETKEY} schrieb:
Hey there!
I set up a rule in my webmail with squirrel to send all msgs tagged **SPAM** to the Trash. But I found out that I downloaded all the mails with Thunderbird and the rule only did run when I logged in to squirrel. So, is there a way to apply the filters when messages arrive to my user inbox, w/o login in to squirrel or downloading the messages with POP3? Thanks! Sergio

--