Jake Vickers wrote:
Helmut Fritz wrote:
Feature request:

An easy way to upgrade to the current qmt-iso release...  :)

This is probably not so simple, but is there a way?

It's mainly CentOs package updates that you'll get by yum - as far as the extra features going into it.... I've been considering setting up a repo and make them RPM updates but that (if at all) will be in the future. I just can't afford to invest the time into it right now - I have clients that come first and they all do a mad-rush to get everything in the world rolling before the holiday season starts. I'll keep your suggestion on my list though (I have learned to love tomboy).
Thanks!

Yap, I think QMT-ISO is a perfect for fresh installing mailserver (CentOS + QMT)
but for updating you should use yum for CentOS and maybe next on QMT 1.4
(EE said his going to make yum repos for it)