Khan Mohamed Ashraf wrote:
Thanks!
That's fixed the issue.
Glad that works,
anyway I forgot to mention you need to run "qmailctl restart" after changing /var/qmail/control/spfcontrol
he3x
I am just a little curious, as to why it should have happened all of a sudden.
Could it be that, that particular domains SPF setup was changed?
don't know, or maybe that domain authorative dns server has down..
anyway that's now on your side right ?

I know SPF can block bad emails but with what happen in the past
I change spfcontrol value with 1 and add this SA rules on local.cf
so increasing SA score for bad emails

# add score to softfail SPF
header spf_softfail Received-SPF =~ /\bsoftfail\b/
score spf_softfail 1.0

# add score to fail SPF
header spf_fail Received-SPF =~ /\bfail\b/
score spf_fail 2.0

anyway it seems there is SPF plugin for SA but I dont know how to activate it
Ashraf

On 9/18/07, *PakOgah* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Khan Mohamed Ashraf wrote:
    > Hi,
    > This is the first time I am posting to this list.
    > Forgive me if I am making any goof ups.
    >
    > I have a qmailtoaster install from
    > the 1.2 version ISO.
    > qtp-whatami v0.2.4
    > DISTRO=CentOS
    > OSVER=4.4
    > ARCH=i686
    > BUILD_DIST=cnt40
    >
    > I am having the following problem
    > A particular domain's mail does not get delivered to the recipients
    > mailbox.
    > This is the failure message at the mail sender's end
    > "[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    > <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> on 15/09/2007 5:49 PM
    <http://xxxxspam-xxxx.apacxxx.dmxxxxt.net>
    > <http://xxxxspam-xxxx.apacxxx.dmxxxxt.net> #4.4.7 SMTP; 451 SPF
    lookup
    > failure (#4.3.0)>"
    it seems your qmt trying to get sender's domain's SPF record but
    failed
    many times and sender's server always trying to send as long as it
    still
    below it's queuelifetime
    and after that it respond back to the sender. what you can do is
    - check the sender domain's SPF record from your qmt (does it get
    it?)
    - disable SPF check
    change /var/qmail/control/spfbehaviour into 0 or 1

    cmiiw