Well I think I found out where these came from.  One of my customers setup a
microsoft server that is an open relay and it was relaying mail through me.
I shut them down but I have a feeling it is going to take a while for these
emails to flush out of the queue.

Or i could just clear the queue all together.  Which i really don't want to
do.

I looked at the logs and was seeing alot of these emails coming from one ip
which as it turns out they were an open relay.

Any suggestions on getting these emails out of queue quicker?

I set the queue lifetime down to 3000.

Thanks